Are you interested in being part of the Support 360 technical team?
Below you can see the vacancies that Support 360 needs to fill.
Send us your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installation and configuration of BD engines.
- Back up and recovery.
- Scripting on UNIX, Linux and Windows servers.
- Knowledge of the SQL language (DML and DDL)
- Relational databases.
- Non-sql databases.
- Solftware Engineering.
- Database normalization.
IT Security Specialist
- Proven experience in architecture and implementation of security projects of all IT departments.
- Extensive knowledge of the application and vulnerabilities at the infrastructure level.
- Ability to explain these risks to developers.
- Ability to evaluate technical and functional specifications within the software development process, identify potential threats or areas of weakness.
- Cryptology knowledge: Encryption, Symmetric / asymmetric encryption, Public key, Private key, etc.
- Knowledge in web infrastructure, cloud and virtualization.
- Knowledge of web attacks, SQL injection, XSS, XAS, CSRF, LFI / RFI, etc.
- Operating Systems Security (windows server / linux / unix).
- Knowledge of antivirus, malware, adware, spyware, riskware, etc.
- Network security knowledge, Firewall, proxy, connection filtering, packet analysis, attack detection, etc.
- Knowledge of Physical Security and legal aspects.
- Algorithms and data structures.
- Mastery of programming languages (Paradigms: Structured, Object Oriented, etc.).
- Management tools for requirements management and development environments.
- Reading-comprehension and writing elements in English.
- Knowledge of Databases and structured query language.
- Web Services Knowledge.
- SOA knowledge: Service oriented applications.
- Knowledge of protocols and communication languages such as XML, JSON.
- Software Engineering knowledge.
- Notions of software architecture and N-Layers applications.
- Testing and Refactoring practices.
- Knowledge of analysis methodologies such as UML or others.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM or others.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as GIT or others.
- Knowledge of business software patterns.
- MS Office application domain.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, and / or Mac) and Windows domain.
- Knowledge of hardware and software in general (install, uninstall, configuration, etc.)
- Hardware repair (basic level).
Network and Communications Manager
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals and communication protocols.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems and network servers.
- Concepts and characteristics of LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN networks, etc.
- Wiring systems and types to interconnect devices.
- IP addressing, masks, Subnetting, to meet certain requirements.
- Features and operation of protocols such as HTTP, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Telnet, and FTP.
- Operation and configuration of static and dynamic routers.
- Routing tables.
- Features and operation of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), RIPv1, RIPv2
- Technologies such as VLANs, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Per VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol (PVSTP), and 802.1q
- Utilities for operation verification and network traffic analysis.
- Wireless networks: components, implementation, services such as Service Set Identification (SSID), Basic Service Set (BSS), and Extended Service Set (ESS). Security, Protected Access (WPA), Equivalent Privacy (WEP), and WPA-1/2 networks.
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Address Translation, Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Management of adjacent tools: Basic: Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Premiere, etc.
- Experience in development of animated content, script development in audiovisual format and post production.
- Knowledge in branding and brand management will be valued.
- Preparation of sketches, magazines, books, artillery and other graphic arts of its competition.
- Prepare and participate in the making of models.
- Production of graphic material and assembly of visual audio pieces.