- Installation and configuration of BD engines.
- Back up and recovery.
- Scripting on UNIX, Linux and Windows servers.
- Knowledge of the SQL language (DML and DDL)
- Relational databases.
- Non-sql databases.
- Solftware Engineering.
- Database normalization.
IT Security Specialist
- Proven experience in architecture and implementation of security projects of all IT departments.
- Extensive knowledge of the application and vulnerabilities at the infrastructure level.
- Ability to explain these risks to developers.
- Ability to evaluate technical and functional specifications within the software development process, identify potential threats or areas of weakness.
- Cryptology knowledge: Encryption, Symmetric / asymmetric encryption, Public key, Private key, etc.
- Knowledge in web infrastructure, cloud and virtualization.
- Knowledge of web attacks, SQL injection, XSS, XAS, CSRF, LFI / RFI, etc.
- Operating Systems Security (windows server / linux / unix).
- Knowledge of antivirus, malware, adware, spyware, riskware, etc.
- Network security knowledge, Firewall, proxy, connection filtering, packet analysis, attack detection, etc.
- Knowledge of Physical Security and legal aspects.
- Algorithms and data structures.
- Mastery of programming languages (Paradigms: Structured, Object Oriented, etc.).
- Management tools for requirements management and development environments.
- Reading-comprehension and writing elements in English.
- Knowledge of Databases and structured query language.
- Web Services Knowledge.
- SOA knowledge: Service oriented applications.
- Knowledge of protocols and communication languages such as XML, JSON.
- Software Engineering knowledge.
- Notions of software architecture and N-Layers applications.
- Testing and Refactoring practices.
- Knowledge of analysis methodologies such as UML or others.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM or others.
- Knowledge of version control tools such as GIT or others.
- Knowledge of business software patterns.
- MS Office application domain.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, and / or Mac) and Windows domain.
- Knowledge of hardware and software in general (install, uninstall, configuration, etc.)
- Hardware repair (basic level).
Network and Communications Manager
- Strong knowledge of network fundamentals and communication protocols.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems and network servers.
- Concepts and characteristics of LAN, WAN, Wireless, VPN networks, etc.
- Wiring systems and types to interconnect devices.
- IP addressing, masks, Subnetting, to meet certain requirements.
- Features and operation of protocols such as HTTP, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Telnet, and FTP.
- Operation and configuration of static and dynamic routers.
- Routing tables.
- Features and operation of Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), RIPv1, RIPv2
- Technologies such as VLANs, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Per VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol (PVSTP), and 802.1q
- Utilities for operation verification and network traffic analysis.
- Wireless networks: components, implementation, services such as Service Set Identification (SSID), Basic Service Set (BSS), and Extended Service Set (ESS). Security, Protected Access (WPA), Equivalent Privacy (WEP), and WPA-1/2 networks.
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Address Translation, Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Management of adjacent tools: Basic: Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, Premiere, etc.
- Experience in development of animated content, script development in audiovisual format and post production.
- Knowledge in branding and brand management will be valued.
- Preparation of sketches, magazines, books, artillery and other graphic arts of its competition.
- Prepare and participate in the making of models.
- Production of graphic material and assembly of visual audio pieces.